Admiral Propane is here to assist our residential customers with all of their propane needs.
Give us a call today and let Admiral Propane help you with all your heating needs.
Homeowner Key Messages
- Propane is a safe energy source to use in your home. Propane dealers are certified to install and refill propane and follow strict safety guidelines. National Fire Protection Agency research shows that gas‐fueled equipment is clearly lowest among central heating equipment for fire incident rates and property damage rates.
- It is easy to have propane installed in your home. By using a local dealer, you’ll always have direct contact with someone who can meet your needs and address your concerns. Installing propane in your home can be done in a matter of hours.
- Propane is reliable. We all experience power outages due to inclement weather. By using propane as the main energy source in a home and additionally as a backup for electricity, propane users will not experience the inconvenience and dangers of having a home without power.
- Propane provides ultimate comfort. Propane heat is more comfortable than heat from an electric heat pump because propane delivers heat that is up to 120 degrees. Propane heat feels warmer to the skin than electric heat, which is cooler than body temperature.
- Propane appliances provide comfort and reliability. Whether you use apropane cooktop/oven or a propane clothes dryer, you will notice that the appliances perform better than electric appliances, cooking food and drying clothes more evenly. Additionally, many propane appliances are energy star certified and can actually save you money on your energy bills. (According to the Propane Education and Research Council)